Thursday, April 3, 2014

Week 10 of My 2014 Challenge

I know, I know...I am WAY behind on posting! We've had back to back, to back houseguests for the past month. Between running a bed and breakfast and taking care of the little guy I haven't had much time to blog.

A few weeks back I made Lemon Chicken Breasts and Garlic Oil Sautéed Pasta with Broccoli. I followed the chicken recipe exactly and it turned out great. Normally I make a little more sauce when I bake chicken because I don't want it to get dried out in the oven but this time I didn't and the chicken was juicy and flavorful.

The only thing I did different with the pasta was I made it earlier than I made the chicken and then I put it in the refrigerator because it just seemed like a type of pasta that would taste better cold. When I removed it from the refrigerator I grated the parmesan cheese on top of it before serving it.

These two recipes were a hit and I've already made them again for some of my husband's friends at his request.


 
 
 
Totally off topic here but my lovely friend Maria aka Paperiah has done another beautiful project for Graphic 45 that was featured on their blog yesterday. It also features myself and my little man.
She used a "selfie" photo that I had taken of the two of us together. I must say her layout makes my photo look good. Thanks Maria! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment