Friday, February 21, 2014

Week 7 of My 2014 Challenge

I'm a little lacking in the side dish department of my recipes so I decided to try one for week 7. Once again I turned to the Food Network, I have a subscription to their magazine and love it. I just got the new one yesterday and it's all about bacon. So next weeks recipe will probably include something with bacon! Anyway back to this week...I made Honey Glazed Carrots.

It was a super simple and quick recipe for a side dish which is perfect for me because a lot of the time I struggle to have all my dishes be ready at the same time so they're all warm. I followed the ingredients exactly except I added 3 tablespoons of honey because I have a bit of a sweet tooth and just love honey! I cooked everything all together about 5 minutes longer than the directions recommended because I like my carrots to be a little bit more on the mushy side. They actually weren't too mushy so I think if I had only cooked them for 10 minutes they would have been a little too crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment