Thursday, February 20, 2014

Week 6 of My 2014 Challenge

So my hubby has actually been eating the breakfast I cook for him lately. Normally he says he's in too big a rush to eat and runs out the door, then later at 1pm he's very dramatic about how hungry because he didn't have breakfast. Since he's all into breakfast lately I thought I would try Apple Muffins.

They turned out horrible!! The worst baking disaster I've ever had! Okay maybe not that bad... Whatever you do for the love of muffins please do NOT do what I did. Follow the directions when they say grease the muffin tin and put the batter directly into the tin. I put mine in muffin liners and then in the tins, which created a huge mess. The muffins stuck to the liners and it was hard to peel them off and a huge portion of it sucks to the liner.  I think it was because they were so soft due to the applesauce in the ingredients.

Alas I did not take a picture of these lovely muffins and now I am regretting it. It would have made one of those great "Nailed It" pictures that you see all over on Pinterest. If anyone out there decides to try this recipe please let me know how it turns out for you. I'll probably be trying it again for myself in a few weeks but defiantly without the muffin liners!

No comments:

Post a Comment